Handler for the processing of your personal data
- Handler identity: Beltrán Hermanos, S.L.
- Commercial name: Jabones Beltrán
- NIF/CIF/VAT: B12008769
- Address: Pol. Industrial Ramonet, s/n
- Email: email@example.com
- Activity: manufacture and sale of soap
Jabones Beltrán, as handler of this website, takes on the commitment to process its user and client information with full guarantees, and to comply with the National and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of the personal data of our users.
This website, therefore, complies fully with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the Protection of Natural Persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
These General Conditions govern the use (including simple access) of the web pages included in the Jabones Beltrán website, including the contents and services made available in them. Any person who accesses our website (user) agrees to be subject to the General Conditions current at any time, of the Jabones Beltrán portal.
The user is informed, and accepts, that accessing this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a business relationship with Beltrán Hermanos, S.L. Thus, the user agrees to use the website, its services, and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith, and public order.
It is forbidden to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes, or that may cause harm or impede in any way the normal functioning of the website. Regarding the contents of this website, the following are forbidden:
- Its reproduction, distribution, or modification, in whole or in part, unless you have my authorization as the rightful owner;
- Any infringement of the rights of the lender or of me as a legitimate owner;
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
When using this website, the user agrees not to carry out any behavior that could damage the image, interests, and rights of Beltrán Hermanos, S.L. or of third parties, or that could damage, disable, or overload the Jabones Beltrán portal or that might prevent, in any way, the normal use of the website.
However, the user must be aware that the Internet computer systems security measures are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, Jabones Beltrán cannot guarantee the non-existence of malware or other elements that may alter the user’s computer systems (software and hardware) or his/her electronic documents and files contained in them, although I use all the necessary means and the appropriate security measures to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
Personal data provided by the user to Jabones Beltrán can be stored in automated or not-automated databases, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to Jabones Beltrán, who takes on all the measures of technical, organizational, and security nature, guaranteeing the confidentiality, integrity, and quality of the information contained in them in accordance with the provisions of the current data protection regulations.
Communication between users and this website is carried out using a secure channel, and the transmitted data are encrypted thanks to HTTPS protocols. We therefore guarantee the best security conditions so that user confidentiality is guaranteed.
Jabones Beltrán informs that there are claim sheets available to users and clients.
The user will be able to make claims by requesting their claim sheet or sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating their name and surname, stating the reasons for their claim.
The user/client may notify us of the claim, either by email to: email@example.com or by mail to: Beltrán Hermanos, S.L., Pol. Industrial Ramonet, s/, 12550 Almazora (Castellón) Spain
Pursuant to articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, reproduction, distribution, and public communication are explicitly forbidden, including its provision method, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any format and by any technical means, without the authorization of Beltrán Hermanos, S.L.The user agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights of Beltrán Hermanos, S.L.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing but not limited to the text, software, contents (including their structure, selection, order, and presentation) podcast, photographs, audiovisual material, and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyrights, and other legitimate rights, in accordance with the international treaties of which Spain is a party, and other property rights and laws of Spain.
If a user or a third party considers that there has been a breach of their legitimate intellectual property rights by the introduction of a specific content on the website, they shall notify Jabones Beltrán about this indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party owner of the allegedly infringed rights or indicate the representation with which they act if the claim is presented by a third party other than the person concerned.
- Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the website, the accreditation of the indicated intellectual property rights, and explicit declaration in which the interested person assumes responsibility for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Jabones Beltrán makes no warranty and is not liable, in any case, for any damages of any nature that may be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance, and effective functioning of the website, or of its services and contents;
- The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, or use contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, utility, and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The provider shall not be liable under any circumstances for any damages arising from the illegal or improper use of this website.
In general, the relations between Beltrán Hermanos, S.L. with the users of its electronic services present in this website are subject to the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and the courts of Castellón.
Should any user have any doubts about these legal Terms or have any comments regarding the Jabones Beltrán portal, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org